i love food.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I wish you were here,so you could see this pretty sunset.
Its almost as beautiful as you.
You would like it,
it matches your eyes so perfectly.

I wish you were here,
so you could see this pretty sunset.
Its almost as beautiful as you.

I wish you were here.
You would like this beautiful sunrise,
I wish I had a camera,
to freeze this moment forever.

Its just not as beautiful without you.
I wish you were here,
to see this river flow.

To see it may have made your eyes glow.
Please come here,and see it move like wind.
I just need to look at you,
to know I've reached heaven.





As the sun begins to fade
And I walk through a glade
I remember you

As I lay alone at night
And out goes the light
I dream of you
As I try to be steady
And always be ready
I think of you

As I sit at school
I feel like a fool
I need you

As I see you in my mind
I begin to find
I want you
As I cry and weep
I haven't had much sleep
I miss you

As I go to sit
I cry more than a little bit
I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home